Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdraw tender Error

Hi,

While withdrawing the Tender of the shipment, I am getting an error saying -
    The shipment or the tender collaboration is not in a correct state for the action to be performed. Status value for SECURE RESOURCES : SECURE RESOURCES_TENDERED.
    I am not getting how to resolve it. I have checked the Tender Collaboration of the shipment from back-end but NO DATA is been found under it.

So please help me in resolving the issue and how to proceed further to do the same.

- What's your current SECURE RESOURCE status, if it's TENDERED - check Transmission Manager for TenderResponse(As elementName))/990 and start debugging why it didn't flip it
    - It's not TENDERED - you cannot withdraw tender.
    - Your last bet - Direct SQL update SECURE RESOURCE to WITHDRAWN or NOT STARTED

Thanks
    Thanks,
    Vinoth Gopalakrishnan
    http://www.vinoth.co/
    Reach out for OTM/GTM - Transportation/Logistics and Blockchain Consultations/Strategy

Comment

Hi Vinoth,

- There were two shipments of which current SECURE RESOURCES status of one of the shipment was TENDERED whereas for the other one it was ACCEPTED.

I opted your last option and did the Direct SQL update and performed similar actions again from front end, now its executed perfectly.

Thanks a lot for your help and support.

Comment

Working...
      X