New Forum topic - Business Impact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum topic - Business Impact

I've been thinking lately that we spend a lot of time talking about how to implement OTM (both functionally and technically), but we don't spend much time talking about how it impacts the business. For instance:
    • business benefits (what they are and how to measure)
    • organizational change managment (moving to a tool like OTM can be difficult)
    • business process best practices (for instance - to move towards central planning, remain regional, etc)
    • a whole myriad of related topics

Then, yesterday I saw a post from MURTHYKO (Lakshman) about how to measure the business benefits of OTM.

As a result, I've created a forum topic specifically aimed at this - so we've got a place to discuss. Let me know what you think.

--Chris

Re: New Forum topic - Business Impact

This will be part of my presentation at OTM SIG. Anyone should benefit from the perspective I will give on implementing for a new business unit and impact points and benefits.

Comment

Jason,

I'd recommend following and participating in the following thread - I'd like to hear your ideas also

http://www.otmfaq.com/forums/f75/how...entation-2942/

--Chris

Comment

Jason,
        Could you pls post your views on the thread that Chris recommended, it will be very useful to all.

Chris,
        Thanks for the suggestion.
        Cheers,
        Murthy

Comment

Working...
        X