Multiple OTM EBS 11i Integration Resources Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple OTM EBS 11i Integration Resources Needed

We have several immediate openings with a client here in Atlanta GA. Please find the job description below, as well as my contact information. These are long term contracts and/or contract to hire. We can offer competative rates. Please contact me directly - feel free to call my cell anytime! Thank you!

Qualifications – OTM EBS 11i Integration Resources Needed
    • OTM 6.1 / 5.5 experienced resource, minimum 3 years and 2 full life cycle implementation
    • Strong experience required in integrating OTM with Oracle EBS 11i using Oracle Fusion and BPEL, minimum 2 implementations.
    • Require BPEL Process development experience using Oracle Fusion middleware, minimum 3 years
    • Oracle Supply Chain experience, with a minimum of 2 full life cycle implementation.
    • Bachelor's degree required Preferred Skills: The candidate should have excellent client facing skills and will need to work with end for the following types of activities: Conducting design session, RICE identification, Preparing high and low level technical Design Documents, Develop Interfaces using BPEL and Oracle Fusion Integration Test Planning and Test Execution.

Feliza LaClare
    Client Delivery Manager, Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
    Direct: 678.514.3531 | Cell: 770.906.4668
    [email protected]
    www.pyramidci.com

Working...
X