• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTM Login Process from EBS

Hi ,
    I am New to OTM and as usuall I have some standard questions
    I was informed that OTM is available in Oracle e-Business Suite

I have an Oracle EBS 12i installation in our Org, Can any one help me with the navigation path to access OTM features. My admin member informed me that there is a Vision Project available as template not sure what it means.

or
    do we need to install OTM seperately.
    please advice.
    Do we get any OTM student copies for installation and practise.

Reagrds,
    Chakri
    B.S.Chakravarthy Yadav
    Product Design Head

Re: OTM Login Process from EBS

Hi Chakri,

First of all: welcome to OTM and the OTM Community!

From what I gather, you may not even have an OTM license, so you better check that first.
    Even though Oracle sells OTM to be part of EBS, it is in fact standalone even though some basic out-of-the-box integration to EBS exists.

Good luck,

Lourens

Comment

Hi Lourens,

Thanks for the info, Are you aware of any information where we can downlod or contact, from where we can get a student Copy / Education version of OTM.

I had mailed to Maverin sales Team and also to Oracle in India But coudn't get any help as my mail itself was not responded yet .

Regards,
      Chakri
      B.S.Chakravarthy Yadav
      Product Design Head

Comment

Interesting that Oracle is ignoring a business opportunity

You may obtain licensed or trial software at Welcome to the Oracle E-Delivery Web site. OTM is located under E-Business Suite.
        Please read Notice, Electronic Delivery Trial License Agreement and Export Restrictions carefully before downloading.
        Notice
        By accessing the software on this Web site, you agree that (1) you have already obtained a license from Oracle, or an Oracle partner, for your use of the software and that your Oracle License and Services Agreement or Software License and Services Agreement, Oracle PartnerNetwork Agreement, Oracle distribution agreement, or other license agreement with Oracle or an Oracle partner, plus the applicable ordering document with Oracle or an Oracle partner, governs your use of the software, or (2) if you have not already obtained a license from Oracle or an Oracle Partner for your use of the software, the Oracle Electronic Delivery Trial License Agreement on this Web site governs your use of the software for the time specified in such agreement. Note: Programs downloaded for trial use or downloaded as replacement media may not be used to update any unsupported programs.
        --
        Joseph Liang
        MavenWire APAC
        http://www.mavenwire.com/

Comment

Hi Joseph Liang,

Thanks for the Information,
          It was like finding a Chilled Beer Oasis in Sahara Desert

Regards,
          Chakri
          B.S.Chakravarthy Yadav