OTM certification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTM certification

Is there any Certification available in for OTM like OCP or from GLog earlier.
    B.S.Chakravarthy Yadav
    Product Design Head

Re: OTM certification

No, though there will soon be a certification for Oracle Partners (at a company level). However, there's no individual certification at this point.

--Chris

Comment

Chris,

How will they certify the companies?

Number of employees who attend training?

Rick

Comment

Rick,

The details are still being ironed out and unfortunately I can't share much more due to NDAs. I can say that it should all be available in a few months.

--Chris

Comment

Hi chris, DO you have any updates on the certification...

Thanks

Originally posted by chrisplough View Post
          Rick,

The details are still being ironed out and unfortunately I can't share much more due to NDAs. I can say that it should all be available in a few months.

--Chris

Comment

It is moving forward and I've seen some of the product myself. As with most things, however, it is taking longer than expected

Unfortunately, I'm not able to share any other details such as release date, certification specifications, etc.

--Chris

Comment

Oracle has published an exam (Beta).

Exam id=1Z0_578

Did anyone has taken..

Planning to take it hopefully I can clear in first attempt :-)
              B.S.Chakravarthy Yadav
              Product Design Head

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I have registered for the test.

Rick

Comment

There are actually several tests: Oracle Transportation Management Specialization Criteria

Comment

I took the OTM Essentials exam on Saturday. Has anyone else taken the test yet?

Rick

Comment

Hi Rick

I am planning to appear for OTM certification exam . Can you please share your exam experience . The question pattern and all ..

Thanks,
                      Chinmaya

Comment

Chinmaya,

I am sorry but I really can't since that would be a violation of the certification terms agreed to at the beginning of the test.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud67 View Post
                          Chinmaya,

I am sorry but I really can't since that would be a violation of the certification terms agreed to at the beginning of the test.

Rick
                          can you please guide me the syllabus for the test and how to appear for it.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud67 View Post
                            Chinmaya,

Rick
                            hi Rick,

I'm planning on taking the exam at the end of 2012. Any Tips you'd like to share that don't violate the confidentiality agreement?

My plan is to set up a test environment and go through the Exam Topics Checklist, studying and implementing them one by one.

It doesn't say anywhere, but I assume it's a multiple test choice much like the DB exams (I've taken SQL and DBA exams in the past). I know they are tough and failure it's pretty much guaranteed if you don't prepare yourself extensively.

That's why I plan to use the next 7 months to cover everything on the exam topics, more than once if possible

thanks,
                            Simas
                            www.ConsultorOTM.com.br

Comment

Here is my overall take on the test. Take it for what it is worth. The test was probably developed by asking the OTM developers to submit questions to the group developing the test. Some areas obviously provided more questions then others. I found the test to be heavy on Finance and general on others.

My personal take was it will prove you have knowledge about OTM but not neccessarily how to implement and maintain it.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X