Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Favorites Setup Issue

Hi,

I faced a issue when tried to setup the favorite menu. I log in the OTM(CU 5.5), go to User configuration->Preference->User Favorites, create a new favorites: save query, enter favorite id, click on save. And then save the favorite.

after I log in again, the favorites menu has not appeared. Did I miss anything?

I have uploaded the screen shot. It is a quite strange error. I cannot figure out why the favorite hasnot come.

thanks for the help in advance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Samuellin; May 14, 2009, 13:16.

Re: User Favorites Setup Issue

After saving your new favorites, you must click Save Favorites for them to take effect.
    Nipun Lakhotia
    Manager, EY

Comment

sam,

did u get this mssg

User Preferences/Favorites

Confirmation
      Your favorites have been updated.

Warning
      WARNING
      Your changes will not be saved until you click the 'save favorites' button at the bottom of the form.

TableLocation

Comment

Hi,

I have cliecked on the save favorite button and seen the comfirmation message. when I log in again, go to preference->user favorites, I can see the favorites is there but hasn't appear in the menu.

I have checked the help, it seems there is no other configuration neccessary. any input?

Comment

are you trying saved query in the finder ?

Comment

if your favorities is a location then in any finder screen click on "f" on the locations feild and a new window with your favorites locations (as in this case) should open .. in case you have multiple such favorite locations then you can select the desired location

Comment

Originally posted by rj5316 View Post
              are you trying saved query in the finder ?
              I have tried the saved query in the finder, I can find it and execute it.

Comment

now that u have tried saved q and i presume u know the diff try the option from my earlier post if that doesnt help let me ur req or else i can send u a few scrn shts on fav

Comment

Working...
                X