Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSV upload failing in OTM6.0

Hi,

I am trying to upload a CSV via command line which inserts data into USER_ROLE table in OTM 6.0. While uploading the CSV i get the below error.

java.rmi.AccessException: [EJB:010160]Security Violation: User: 'guest' has insufficient permission to access EJB: type= lt ejb gt , application=GC3App, module=SecuritySession.jar, ejb=SecuritySessionHome, method=createUserRole, methodInterface=Remote, signature={glog.database.security.SecurityUserRole }

Although I am able to upload the same CSV via OTM UI and also via command line I am able to upload other CSVs. I am attaching the CSV file and command used to upload. Kindly Help.

Thanks,
    VIS.
    Attached Files

Re: CSV upload failing in OTM6.0

Seems to be an issue with your login credentials. It looks like you are logging in as guest instead of GUEST.ADMIN.
    If my post was helpful please click on the Thanks! button

MavenWire Hosting Admin
    15 years of OTM experience

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I am new to OTM. I am uploading the CSV via command line not from UI. Can you pleae explain how can I control the user by which i should login via command line. The coonectionid I am using in commnad is codegen and it has the following details added to the glog.properties.

glog.database.codegen.schema=glogowner
      glog.database.codegen.t2client.driverClassName=ora cle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
      glog.database.codegen.t2client.databaseURL=jdbcracle:thin:@astnl.us.oracle.com:1531
      glog.database.codegen.user=glogowner
      glog.database.codegen.password=glogowner
      glog.database.codegen.server=dbserver
      glog.database.codegen.t2client.pool=
      glog.database.codegen.sid=OTMDB

Thanks
      Vishal

Comment

Well you can use the python command line which looks something like this:

java glog.database.admin.CSVUtil –command
        <i|ii|iu|u|uu|d|dd|xcsv|xcsvcd|xcsvpcd|xcsvpd|xsql > -connectionId
        <connectionId> -tableName <tableName> -dataDir <dataDirectory> -
        dataFileName <dataFileName> -appendFile –runsqlloader -domain_name
        <domainName> -useT2 <Y|N> -debug -XMLCSVOutput -sqlQuery <queryString> -
        whereClause <whereClause> -clobDir <clobDirectory> –xvalidate <Y|N> -
        encoding <encoding>

There is a lot of information found in the data management guide which can be found on the application server's /otm/docs directory.

MavenWire Hosting Admin

Comment

Hi

If you check OTM_issue.txt which I uploaded earlier I am using the same command to upload csv.
          I am able to uplaod the same CSV via OTM UI but not from backend. Can it be something do with the security setup in weblogic which doesnt allow to load data in USER_ROLE table.

Thanks
          Vishal.

Comment

But you need to change your authentication ID. From the error you are logging in as a weblogic ID of guest, not an OTM ID such as GUEST.ADMIN. You need to correct this if you are uploading to the GUEST domain. If you are loading public data, you need to login as DBA.ADMIN.

MavenWire Hosting Admin

Comment

The other option which is much simpler is to use python so you can specify all of the parameters. This is what I use and it sends the data is with the user you want such as DBA.ADMIN or SERVPROV.ADMIN.

MavenWire Hosting Admin

Comment

Working...
              X