Example of Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Example of Integration

Hi, I am searching some XML examples to insert into OTM. If someone have any example of anyone Interface please send me,

Thanks,
    Leandro,

Re: Example of Integration

xmls can be fetched from OTM itself. Before that create the business object like location, shipment, etc,. which you want.

BusinessProcessAutomation --> Integration Manager --> Generate an XML Template

dont forget to check 'include data' and also include domain name in "object id to query" like ABC.LOCATION1
    Cheers,
    -Neo

Comment

Thanks, but I need an example because I am having problems to create some business object and when I create a Quote for example I canĀ“t insert into OTM

Comment

You mean you can't even create a Quote from UI
        --
        Joseph Liang
        MavenWire APAC
        http://www.mavenwire.com/

Comment

Leandro,

Creating messages for OTM is a bit more complex than what neoandr has been saying. There are some do's and dont's that you won't find in OTM Help. That's why Oracle (and others?) provide Integration Training Courses to get you up to speed. We can't share that information here as it's propriety.

If you would post the xml file you try to load, together with the error messages from the log, we could point you in the right direction to solve your problem.

Lourens
          Last edited by LourensGlog; August 1, 2009, 15:03.

Comment

Working...
          X