Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with uploading XSLT file in the Upload an XML/CSV Transmission

Hi,

I am facing issue when i am trying to upload the XSLT file in the Upload an XML/CSV TRANSMISSION

For the order releae service i have one xml with country code as US but i want to changed it into USA this logic i have in the xslt i tested the xslt i generated with the xmlspy tool. its working fine.

But i uploaded the XSLT file and again i uploaded the input xml with value US its not doing the transformation.

Please if anybody worked on the XSLT means help me because its very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Krishna
    Last edited by krishna.kk; November 20, 2009, 06:24.

Re: Issue with uploading XSLT file in the Upload an XML/CSV Transmission

Can't understand what you meant.
    Are you using XSLT for branding or integration?
    Try to see http://www.otmfaq.com/forums/f31/otm...2302/#post7012 can do any help.
    --
    Joseph Liang
    MavenWire APAC
    http://www.mavenwire.com/

Comment

Hi Joe ,

How r u doing ?

I am using the XSLT for integration

Rgds
      krishna kishore

Comment

When you tested outside OTM, it does not mean it will 100% work in OTM.

1) OTM only supports XSLT 1.0

2) Try to use Apache Xalan or Oracle XDK as XSLT parser

Using Apache Xalan:
        Code:
        set classpath=[I][OTM][/I]/glog/gc3webapp/WEB-INF/lib/3rdparty/xalan.jar
        java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in %1 -out %2 -xsl %3
        Using Oracle XDK:
        Code:

[COLOR=blue][COLOR=#000000]set CLASSPATH=[I][OTM][/I]/oas/lib/xmlparserv2.jar[/COLOR]
        [/COLOR]java oracle.xml.parser.v2.oraxsl [I]options source stylesheet result[/I] 
        [COLOR=blue][/COLOR]
        3) Change filename whenever you modify XSLT to avoid cache issue. Otherwise, you would need to restart OTM App.

4) Check Out XML Profile and see whether any elements have been filtered.
        Last edited by josephliang; November 19, 2009, 18:17.
        --
        Joseph Liang
        MavenWire APAC

Comment

Hi Joe,

Can you please provide me some more information about how to use the Apache xalan with in the OTM?

I was using xalan to test the XSL in my local machine.

Regards,
          Krishna

Comment

What's your platform? OAS or Weblogic?
            For OAS, XDK is used for Integration transformation.
            I am not sure about Weblogic. Maybe Xalan or some other BEA library.
            --
            Joseph Liang
            MavenWire APAC

Comment

Joe,

I have tested my XSL successfully using XALAN on the OTM Server, however, when XSL runs in OTM on the External System it does not produce the desired output. All XML is displayed instead the XML that is filtered via the XSL. There isn't an Out XML Profile assigned to the External System that contains the XSL. Can you advise what I should look at next?

Thanks

Comment

1. check outbound XML without stylesheet is same structure as the XML you tested with XALAN, especially namespace. If not, adjust OUT_XML_PROFILE (note: empty means GLOG; if you need to see everything use GLOG_NONE) and some server properties if required.

2. check if you use any specical functions in stylesheet. Be noted that OTM only supports XSLT 1.0.
                --
                Joseph Liang
                MavenWire APAC

Comment

Hi,

Not sure whether you did this, but if the XSL file has the same name you really need to bounce the server or do a xsl refresh to have it working. If you use a different naming you don't have to do it, but then you need to reference the right file of course.

To refresh the XSL cache you can use (It is not always working :-) ):
                  <instance>/glog.webserver.xalan.XSLProcessorServlet
                  Best Regards,

Bob Romijn

Comment

Working...
                  X