Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSVDataLoad HTTP Post Request to WMServlet failing for Date Fields

HI Experts,

I am trying to create an Order Release using CSVDataLoad.
    On providing values in the date fields like "EARLY_PICKUP_DATE" / "LATE_PICKUP_DATE", it is failing with error<Exception>ORA-01861: literal does not match format string </Exception> .
    Value that is being passed for Early pickup date is "20180130182856".
    There is no provision to set the nls date format as in the case of CSVFileContent.
    Attached Request sent to the WMServlet and response of the transmission request.
    It fails even On providing to_date or any other date formating techniques in the XML .
    Any information on this would be of great help.

Regards,
    Neethi
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nkrish; July 11th, 2017, 10:46.

Hi,

If you remove ( I,e making as NULL/blank ) pick up date and upload, is it processing into OTM ?

Regards,
    Venkat

Comment

Hi Venkat,

Yes..On making the fields blank, it is getting processed and saved. Only on providing value it is failing.
      So need to know in which format the value for the date field needs to be provided.
      CSV Export provide the data in "YYYYMMDDHH24MISS" but same format does not work for CSVDataLoad tag.

Regards,
      Neethi

Comment

Neethi,

LATE_PICKUP_DATE does not have double quotes " at the beginning i.e. you are passing it value as 20180203182856" without starting double quotes

Please make changes in XML and try to upload it and let us know the response

Thank you

-Prasad-
        Let's connect on LinkedIn
        Mobile: +91 973 049 6886
        E-mail: prasad.chandane@gmail.com

If my post was helpful, then click on the Like button

Comment

Have same issue. Is there way to define EXEC SET_NLS_DATE in CSVDataLoad tag within XML? Or is there any other way to load date columns within CSV?

Comment

You can try uploading your date in the default database date format. Check your NLS parameters using select * from v$nls_parameters

Comment

Working...
            X