Stop Sequential Tendering Based on Action Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Sequential Tendering Based on Action Check

I have used the action check functionality to stop our users from manually tendering shipments to carriers based on an action check saved condition. There seems to be an issue when a carrier, which is not the 1st carrier, is sequentially tendered a shipment, automatically by OTM, which this action check should have stopped. Here is my scenerio:

-4 carrier on lane
    -Carrier 1 and Carrier 2 on lane passed the action check saved condition
    -Carrier 3 adn Carrier 4 on lane do not pass the action check saved condition
    -We want to sequentially tender the loads to Carrier 1 and Carrier 2
    -We want the action check to stop the tender to Carrier 3. No tender to Carrier 3.
    -Stops sequential tendering

Action check has two action id's: SECURE RESOURCES and TENDER SHIPMENT. The action check does not seem to fire when the system auto tenders the load to the next carrier. Is there another action id I need to include? Does anyone else had the same logic and found a solution?

Re: Stop Sequential Tendering Based on Action Check

I don't think Action Checks can help you here, as the automatic retendering is not an Action as such.

You should rethink you rate/carrier setup to ensure OTM not creating shipments at all for Carrier 3 & 4 for this scenario

Comment

Working...
    X