Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tender notification- carrier not getting

Hi All,

One of our carrier is not getting tender notification whenever OTM sends the tender.
    I checked under service provider & contacts. Both of the records have right email id.
    But when i check under the shipment manager tab, i see the TENDER CONTACT ID is greyed out. When i checkd the same with other shipments i see a contact id mentioned there and for which reason i think the carriers are not reciveing the notification.'

Can anyone help me out how to reflect the greyed out tender contact id in shipment to have a contact id.

Thanks in advance.

Sree

Re: Tender notification- carrier not getting

Probably issue with primary contact. Can you check if the contact of your servprov is primary?

Comment

Re: Tender notification- carrier not getting

You can also check to make sure that your shipment has a logistics involved party on the involved party tab. When you tender out the shipment you can also check the logs to see if the e-mail went out to the correct e-mail address.

Comment

Hello Team,

we are also facing similar issue, for primary contact is not receiving any custom email notifications and from address is different, can you suggest !

Thanks
        Sb

Comment

Please be more specific what is not working

Comment

Working...
          X