Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assign multiple shipments into one appointment time

Hi Gurus,

is it possible to assign multiple shipment to one appointment time.

For Ex: i have created standing appointment at 2PM for XYZ carrier. and 10 LTL shipments ware created with XYZ carrier. all 10 LTL shipments has to assign at 2pm appointment time. is it possible to assign like this?

please advice.

Thanks & Regards,
    Chandu.

Hi - I would look at creating a shipment group (using shipment group rules) for the 10 LTL shipments. Shipment groups, in this context, are used to model LTL Trailer Builds and you can then create an appointment for the shipment group, rather than the individual LTL shipments. This would seem to be a good way of modeling this scenario, as in reality, all of the LTL shipments will be collected by the same carrier in the same appointment window.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for you reply. i am able to create shipment group directly but i am create shipment group using shipment group rules.
      i have created one shipment group and trying to create an appointment its showing below error
      Shipment Groups can not be scheduled at this location based on your setting of Support Business Types on the Location Manager.

Please let me know the process to create shipment group with using shipment group rules.

Thanks & Regards,
      Chandu.

Comment

please find the attachment .

Thanks,
        chandu
        Attached Files

Comment

On the Location > Resource tab, there is a drop down "Support Business Types" - select "Shipment and Shipment Group".

Comment

Hi,

i have added that one but its showing null point expectation when i am creating the appointment to shipment group. and please let me know how to create a shipment group from shipment group rule i have created one shipment group rule but its not creating shipment group automatically.

Thanks & Regards,
            Chandu

Comment

Hi,

Yesterday i attached one attachment, please find that attachment i have configured those setups but i am facing null point exception error.

Please guide me how to achieve this.

Thanks,
              Chandu.

Comment

Working...
              X