Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Created Carrier Not Showing.

Hello everyone.

My name is Alex and I have an issue where the new created carriers don't show on the change service provider.

I have read the forums right now and I can say that I have checked the options for:
    Accept Spot Bids
    Accept Broadcast Tenders
    Allow Tender
    Allow Spot Rating.

Yet the new carrier don't show.

I have also tried copying a working carrier and just changing the required information and still nothing.

The way I create carrier is as follow.

1.- Login as COPL.Admin(Domain.Admin) then go into Contract and Rate Management > Service Provider Manager > Either make new one / copy one already working. Log Out.

2.- Login as ServProv.Admin(Domain.Admin) I create a User under the domain ServProv and I assign the role Carrier. Security Service > User Manager > User Manager. Log Out

3.- Login as DBA.Admin(Domain.Admin) and I create a user in MyServices. Log Out

4.- Login as ServProv.Admin(Domain.Admin) and I go into Security Services > User Manager > Manage Association. To associate the user with the carrier. Log Out

5.- Login as COPL.Admin(Domain.Admin) and I go into Contract and Rate Management > Service Provider Manager. To associate the Carrier with the User. Log Out.

This are the steps I have followed before and sometimes they work others they don't even show on Change Service Provider.

Can anyone point out if I'm doing something wrong? or if they can share how they go about creating new carriers.

Thanks for any pointers.

Enforce that specific carrier in Order Release constraints and enable the log during the action and read the log, this might give you clue.
    Thanks,
    Vinoth Gopalakrishnan
    http://www.vinoth.co/
    Reach out for OTM/GTM - Transportation/Logistics and Blockchain Consultations/Strategy

Comment

Working...
    X