This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED] Secure Resourses_No Response

Has anyone had an issue with shipments being stuck in Secure Resources_No Response status? From our research it seems that the system is either tendering to the first call carrier several times or the retender process within OTM is not being activated when the first tender times out.

Re: Secure Resourses_No Response

Hi,

This sounds very familiar to me.....

Are your rate offerings (that OTM needs to select) having a different equipment group assigned?
    If so, what version are you using? THere is a setting for newer versions....

Best regards,
    Best Regards,

Bob Romijn

Comment

We have the workflow parameter of 'RETENDER_ON_DECLINE_BY_SERVPROV_EQUIPMENT' to FALSE so it will not find rates for the same carrier with different equipment groups. We are using 5.0 July 2007 service release. From the logs it seems the system does not recognize the timeout time and does not go through the logic to evaluate the next carrier on the route guide.

Comment

Hi,

As I understood, the parameter you set is to look (or not) for other rate offerings with different equipment groups. In you r case when you set it to FALSE it will not look to other rate offerings with different equipment groups. In 5.0 this parameter will only work as the rate offerings user the same rate service. In 5.5 it seems to be the case it is not rate service specific anymore.

What it effectively means is that OTM doesn't evaluate other rate offerings with different equipment groups as assigned to the shipment that has timed out. I got the same as you had. If you leave the equipment group empty it should work.
        Best Regards,

Bob Romijn

Comment

This is correct I do not want OTM to look for other rate offerings with different equipment groups. When we upgraded in 5.0 to the July 2007 service release an issue with sequential tendered loads being stuck on the first call carrier in the status of 'SECURE RESOURCES_NO RESPONSE' and does not get tendered to the next carrier and change to the 'SECURE RESOUCES_TENDERED' status. We have put a metalink ticket to Oracle and its being researched. I was interested if any other person within the SIG had a similiar issue in 5.0. Thanks for your feedback....

Comment

bfolan,

My first suggestion is to make sure you workflow parameters for retendering is set. Typically OTM comes preset to 3 but I would just make sure. The other thing is to check that there are rates, lanes, etc for the particular shipment. If not it will remain in this status. OTM help for secure resources no resources is as followed:

"OTM tried and failed to find a carrier to accept the shipment. When a service provider declines a shipment, OTM checks to see if it should re-tender the shipment to the next available, lowest cost service provider who has not already declined it. If there are no more carriers, or the number of re-tenders passes a user-defined threshold, the shipment receives this status. The shipment cannot be executed."

I also believe that there are planning parameters that can be modified to help with retender with the same rate offering, equipment, different equipment, etc.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
            Thomas

Comment

Working...
            X