Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secure Resources Pickup Notification

Hi Everyone,

I am facing two issues on shipment screen.Request you to help.

1)I have created a shipment with transport mode as LTL and was able to tender the shipment.Status of the shipment before tendering is Shipment Resources_Not Started.After the shipment is tendered(Actions->Tender->Secure Resources) shipment status is changed to SECURE RESOURCE_PICKUP NOTIFICATION, instead of Secure Resources_Tendered.This in turn is not allowing me to accept the shipment from service provider user login.

2)On Shipment enroute status is still stuck at ENROUTE_NOT STARTED where as the shipment is already in transit(as I have inserted pickup event on source location from service provider login).Are there any necessary automation agents that need to be made active.Or is there any other setup which I am missing.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Pranav.

Re: Secure Resources Pickup Notification

Hi Pranav,

For 1, you need to set Workflow Parameter and put LTL in the EXECUTE MODE instead of AUTO MODE
    For 2, you will need to make sure your tracking event agent for legacy shipment matching is active. Otherwise that won't trigger the SHIPMENT EVENT TRACKER agent to set the ENROUTE status.

There is very detailed thread on Shipment Status vs Tracking Event in OTMFAQ and that will give you good insight.

Originally posted by pranav123 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am facing two issues on shipment screen.Request you to help.

1)I have created a shipment with transport mode as LTL and was able to tender the shipment.Status of the shipment before tendering is Shipment Resources_Not Started.After the shipment is tendered(Actions->Tender->Secure Resources) shipment status is changed to SECURE RESOURCE_PICKUP NOTIFICATION, instead of Secure Resources_Tendered.This in turn is not allowing me to accept the shipment from service provider user login.

2)On Shipment enroute status is still stuck at ENROUTE_NOT STARTED where as the shipment is already in transit(as I have inserted pickup event on source location from service provider login).Are there any necessary automation agents that need to be made active.Or is there any other setup which I am missing.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Pranav.
    -------
    Thanks and Regards
    Anurag Saini
    MavenWire

Comment

Hi Anurag,

As always thanking you for your quick reply.

1.I have made a search for workflow parameters and as you said there are 2 workflows(shipment related) which are in AUTO_MODE.I clicked on edit button to modify their value from AUTO_MODE to EXECUTE_MODE.But the screen doesn't allow me to modify the value.I have tried it from different logins.Is it something to be changed from webserver or from some other page?

2."you will need to make sure your tracking event agent for legacy shipment matching is active", pardon me but does legacy shipment mean, the shipment which has come from ERP? I am actually using OTM as standalone to create purchase orders and build shipments.If I have got this totally wrong,please provide me some more information to understand.

I did read thread related to tracking agents, I hope that you were mentioning about this URL:
      http://www.otmfaq.com/forums/f18/tri...ts-flows-6393/

Lastly I have also gone through OTM help, but unfortunately I could not make any progress on this issue.

Regards,
      Pranav.

Comment

Hi Anurag,

I re-read the whole thread again and I was able to fix issue 2.Now only issue 1 remains,please help.

Thanks.

Regards,
        Pranav.

Comment

Hi Pranav,

Glad of being some help! For your 1st issue:

Put your domain name as search criteria while searching for Workflow Parameter. This screen shows parameter from SERVPROV domain as well and you can only edit the logged in domain workflow parameters.
          -------
          Thanks and Regards
          Anurag Saini
          MavenWire

Comment

Hi Anurag,

I have followed your instruction, but the result is still the same. The parameter field which shows AUTO_MODES is still not editable, (it is only a display as AUTO_MODES), unlike the value field which contains the value LTL,PARCEL.Just to be on the same page I am trying to modify the workflow info id PREPARE_TO_ARRANGE_TRANSPORT.

Thanks.

Regards,
            Pranav.

Comment

Yes. So you need to modify the Value only, sorry if I wasn't clear earlier.

Remove LTL from this one
              Add LTL to EXECUTE MODE parameter Value field.
              -------
              Thanks and Regards
              Anurag Saini
              MavenWire

Comment

Hi Anurag,

I have made changes as per your instructions and it works now.Many many thanks Anurag.

Regards,
                Pranav.

Comment

Working...
                X