Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTM Shipment Tender issue: Hanging and Locking Resource

Hi All,
    We are in the process of setting up tendering in a OTM instance with a company say ABC. Till now we were using Email tendering but client has requested to move from email tenders (current process) to edi tenders via http post. I have set-up the process that we had certified with the ABC. I am having an issue when we tender out the shipments because the OTM instance keeps hanging and not sending the xml outbound to ABC. I am not even seeing the transmission in the transmission manager.

When we bounce the system, the tenders worked for a short time. Then we have the issue again. Can you have a look at this to see if you can identify what the issue is? I am not sure if it is because the xml template is so big(5 MB) or if there is something else going on. I am getting error as attached here:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lock.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	55809

Thank You.

Re: OTM Shipment Tender issue: Hanging and Locking Resource

Hi Satyam,

Minimize the xml template, use only required data elements or use GLOG_MIN out xml profile and try. This error may be, because of generating huge size of xml.

Regards,
    Rajesh Venati

Comment

Hi Rajesh,

Thank You for your suggestion. I have modified the xml template and now I am able to tender a shipment manually but I am getting a unexpected result under transmission. As I am using XML Element ID as TenderOffer for XML template but I am getting PlannedShipment as an element under transaction. Is there any mapping problem or anything else?

Name:	output.PNG
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	54132Click image for larger version

Name:	xmlelement.PNG
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	54133

Regards,
      Satyam

Comment

Hi Satyam,

Which xml element id you had selected in external system when triggering this customized outxml profile for tender offer

Regards
        Arpit

Comment

Originally posted by arpit18 View Post
          Hi Satyam,

Which xml element id you had selected in external system when triggering this customized outxml profile for tender offer

Regards
          Arpit
          Hi Arpit,

We are using TenderOffer XML element ID in external System.

Name:	EXTERNAL.jpg
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	54134

Regards,
          Satyam

Comment

Hi Satyam,

Any error is captured in i-log for that transmission or xml is not generated at all. I think there might be some issues in attached template.

Try this way;

Create out xml profile for tender offer, dont attached any templates. Use default mode max and restrict the unwanted elements in "Exclude XML Builder ID", attached this tender offer out xml profile to your service provider.

Regards,
            Rajesh Venati

Comment

Working...
            X