• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requested equipment not at required location

i am getting below error message while assigning equipment to the shipment

""requested equipment not at required location"""

Hi,

This is due to the missing configuration in the Planning parameter set. You may try the below and check if it works.
    1. Create a new logic configuration for the Logic configuration type is : FLEET EQUIPMENT
    enter Parameter values as MT_AVAILABLE for LOC INV AVAILABLE BUCKET NAME
    2. Add the above create logic configuration id in planning parameter under section FLEET MANAGEMENT >FLEET EQUIPMENT CONFIG ID ENTER THE CREATED LOGIC CONFIG ID
    3.Move Equipment to location as Destination Location is your pick up location and Destination Bucket Name :LOC INV AVAILABLE BUCKET NAME
    4.Then assign
    Let me know the result

Regards,
    Narayana

Comment

Originally posted by naresh1 View Post
      Hi,

This is due to the missing configuration in the Planning parameter set. You may try the below and check if it works.
      1. Create a new logic configuration for the Logic configuration type is : FLEET EQUIPMENT
      enter Parameter values as MT_AVAILABLE for LOC INV AVAILABLE BUCKET NAME
      2. Add the above create logic configuration id in planning parameter under section FLEET MANAGEMENT >FLEET EQUIPMENT CONFIG ID ENTER THE CREATED LOGIC CONFIG ID
      3.Move Equipment to location as Destination Location is your pick up location and Destination Bucket Name :LOC INV AVAILABLE BUCKET NAME
      4.Then assign
      Let me know the result

Regards,
      Narayana
      Narayana,

Your post is very helpful.

Thanks,
      Anil kumar

Comment

Hi,

Thanks Anil Kumar

Regards,