Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTM functionality using OTM tables in release 6.2

All,

I am looking at the Data Dictionary for release 6.2 of OTM. Is there any documentation that shows which "OTM" tables the GTM functionality references?

I am a non-technical user who is looking into GTM functionality. I am trying to figure out how much base OTM functionality GTM utilizes.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jim Shaughnessy

Re: GTM functionality using OTM tables in release 6.2

As you may know, GTM specific tables start with "GTM_". Besides using those tables, GTM is also using tables for OTM-GTM shared Biz Objects, e.g. CONTACT, LOCATION, REGION, ITEM, Biz Automation tables including AGENT, User Admin tables, Integration tables, etc.
    As I understand, there is no documentation published on what are the tables GTM is using.

Comment

Andrew,

Thanks for the feedback.
      I sorted through the data dictionary. In 6.2 there are 117 tables with the GTM prefix. The data dictionary for the 117 tables contains foreign key references to 20 non GTM tables. The references are to some of the specific tables you sited: CONTACT; COUNTRY_CODE; CURRENCY; ITEM; REGION; STATUS_VALUE; etc.

Best Regards,

Jim S

Comment

Hi Jim,
        That's a good way to find relevant tables.
        Besides those tables, USER_****,AGENT_***, SAVED_***, BUSINESS_MONITOR_***,I_***, SHIPMENT, ORDER_RELEASE, etc, can be used by GTM as well.
        Last edited by AndrewShang; May 13, 2011, 21:29.

Comment

Working...
        X