Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Access Standard Document Actions from View Only Screen Set/Manager Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Access Standard Document Actions from View Only Screen Set/Manager Layout

In 6.3.6 I have a view only Trade Transaction Screen Set / Manager Layout configured. In the out of the box Trade Transaction Screen Set / Manager Layout (not View Only), there is a Documents Tab, and the Standard Documents actions are accessed by clicking on the Actions Icon. This accesses the Standard Document Actions which include Accept, Deny and Finalize Document.
    In the View Only version of the Manager Layout, there is no documents tab, and I am unable to find where I can access the Standard Document Actions - they are not visible in the Manager Layout.
    Is there a way to access the Standard Document Actions from a View Only Manger Layout? Thanks,TM

Re: How To Access Standard Document Actions from View Only Screen Set/Manager Layout

Hi,

From my experience, no, this isn't doable from the view screen, since running an action on the document could edit the transaction.

Consider creating a customer manager layout that is EDIT and remove or make read only all of the other fields, and move the document section to the header tab.

Make sure not to try and remove remarks/ref nums, that causes a bug.

Matt

Comment

Working...
    X