Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All lines must come from the same Order Base.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All lines must come from the same Order Base.

Hi,
    I'm trying to create an Order Release from two order base lines. Both of them have the same source and destination locations and same pickup and delivery dates.
    But when i try to do Simple Ready to Ship, an error message is displayed saying

"All lines must come from the same Order Base."

Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks and Regards,
    Venkat.

Re: All lines must come from the same Order Base.

I don't believe (unless something has recently changed) that you can create an order release from multiple order bases. You can create multiple order releases from the same order base but you cannot create a single order release from multiple order bases. This is standard OTM and nothing to do with the Ready To Ship functionality.

Comment

Re: All lines must come from the same Order Base.

BMJ is right. OTM doesnt allow it because there's no reason from an OTM point of view to do so. If lines make sense being consolidated, the planning will do it automatically.

If you want to force different lines from different Order Bases to go together, you have at least 2 choices : one is you select all the lines via saved query/finder screen and send them into the bulkplan together, or you can publish the "Ship with Group" on the order release constraint tab....

Rgds
      Oliver

Comment

Working...
      X