Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order Schedule

Hi ,

Has any one used order schedule in order release and been able to apply this to an order release ....

if so what was the business requirement....

rgds--

Re: Order Schedule

You can define order schedule to set the delivery dates and their offset dates based on the lanes selected for the selected days of the week , thus you can play on delivery time window when the deliveries should be made.
    Order type is also one of the optional parameter against which u will define the order schedule. After you have defined the order schedule for a lane and particular week days, you can manually assign the order schedule from order release actions -> utilities ->apply order schedule.
    You can define an agent as well with the action Set delivery dates order on creation of order release in case you are automating the process.

Comment

hi on applying the order schd to an order release the result shows order schd delected as none and the result as faliure
      Rgds--

Comment

version:6.3.1

I have set the "Day of week-start" as Monday but when I run the Order schedule action, it follows the protocol set as if Day of start as Sunday and sets up the early/late pickup/delivery dates. Is this a bug or anything else? please let me know.

Comment

Working...
        X