glog.integration.orderrelease.shipUnitOriginDefaul t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glog.integration.orderrelease.shipUnitOriginDefaul t

We want to be able to update order releases in OTM if SAP sends us an order release update. I was able to get it working by passing the transaction code as R.So when we make changes to the Item quantity or packaging unit it should reflect on the order release.It was working fine, when I sent order release updates through XML.But when we sent the XML via integration it was not working.

As per the Oracle Transportation Management 6.0.2 Release Notes, glog.integration.orderrelease.shipUnitOriginDefaul t was added to set up Ship_Unit_Origin default. When Ship_Unit_Origin value is null for order release modified via integration, check this property. If this property is set with a value, update ship_unit_origin with the same value

As per the Oracle Transportation Management Release Notes 5.5 Consolidated Update #5 Roll Up #5 (5.5 CU5 RU5),

After applying 5.5 RU4 issue 8320195, having ship_unit_origin default to R when an Order Release update, with RC transaction code, comes in, caused the order release ship unit count to reset to 1 and the THU to be nulled out.

The property glog.integration.orderrelease.shipUnitOriginDefaul t was added to set up Ship_Unit_Origin default. When Ship_Unit_Origin value is null for order release modified via integration, check this property. If this property is set with a value, update ship_unit_origin with the same value.

Does anyone have idea where to set glog.integration.orderrelease.shipUnitOriginDefaul t properties in OTM Version 6.0?

I want to set ship_unit_origin value to R ,where as curently it was setting to U

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Surender Singh
    +91 98194 25111
Working...
X