Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No shipments built for order bundle

Hi all
    Regarding to the metalink document No. 460493.1, I trying to create buy shipments through multileg order release by using the operation planning > Create buy shipment > Direct option, but each time I planed to do that I faced the following error (No shipments built for order bundle) and don’t know why its happened
    If anyone have any idea please advice

Detailed error:
    At 2010-12-28 15:48:08.188

No shipments built for order bundle
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor292.newIns tance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newI nstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Construc tor.java:513)
    at glog.util.exception.GLException.factory(GLExceptio n.java:434)
    at glog.util.exception.GLException.factory(GLExceptio n.java:410)
    at glog.util.exception.GLException.factory(GLExceptio n.java:406)
    at glog.util.exception.GLException.factory(GLExceptio n.java:402)
    at glog.util.explanation.Explanations.factory(Explana tions.java:41
    at glog.business.shipment.ShipmentBuilder.buildShipme ntGraph(ShipmentBuilder.java:401)
    at glog.business.shipment.ShipmentBuilder.buildShipme ntGraph(ShipmentBuilder.java:311)
    at glog.business.action.OrderActionExecutor.buildShip mentGraph(OrderActionExecutor.java:383)
    at glog.business.action.OrderActionExecutor.buildShip ments(OrderActionExecutor.java:333)
    at glog.business.session.OrderActionSessionBean.build Shipments(OrderActionSessionBean.java:242)
    at glog.business.session.OrderActionSessionServerSide EJBWrapper.buildShipments(OrderActionSessionServer SideEJBWrapper.java:140)
    at glog.business.session.OrderActionSessionHome_likuw d_EOImpl.buildShipments(OrderActionSessionHome_lik uwd_EOImpl.java:3731)
    at glog.business.session.gen.OrderActionSessionSkel.b uildShipments(OrderActionSessionSkel.java:451)
    at glog.business.session.gen.OrderActionSessionSkel.e xec(OrderActionSessionSkel.java:132)
    at glog.webserver.wrapper.SkelImpl.execDispatch(SkelI mpl.java:15)
    at glog.server.wrapper.WrapperSessionBean.execDispatc h(WrapperSessionBean.java:61)
    at glog.server.wrapper.WrapperSessionServerSideEJBWra pper.execDispatch(WrapperSessionServerSideEJBWrapp er.java:4
    at glog.server.wrapper.WrapperSessionHome_a06097_EOIm pl.execDispatch(WrapperSessionHome_a06097_EOImpl.j ava:61)
    at glog.server.wrapper.WrapperSessionHome_a06097_EOIm pl_WLSkel.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicS erverRef.java:589)
    at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ClusterableServerRef.invoke(C lusterableServerRef.java:230)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicSe rverRef.java:477)
    at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:363)
    at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:147)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest (BasicServerRef.java:473)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.wls.WLSExecuteRequest.run(WL SExecuteRequest.java:11
    at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread. java:201)
    at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java :173)

Thanks & BR
    Ahmed El-Melegy

Re: No shipments built for order bundle

Check your Buy Rate Record ID.

Comment

whats the reason you need to plan using the direct option? Also does your shipment build if you run a "standard" bulkplan?

Marc

Comment

Thank you all for your support, its working done now, i think the problem was the itinarary,
        now i faced another problem as the following: how we link between the sell rate with the buy reate?

BR
        A.Elmelegy

Comment

It sounds like you havent created any sell side shipments yet? when they are created they will link to the buy shipments automatically.

The setup is the same as for buy shipments - you need an intinerary, rate offering etc etc. ecah of these objects will have the option to say whther it is sell, buy or both. the easiest way to test the setup is to set everything to both. To create sell shipments you can either run a sell side bulk plan manually or create an agent to run the sell side bulk plan each time a buy side bulk plan is run

Marc

Comment

Hi
            Thanks for your reply, but actually I am asking about how I can link sell rate with buy rate not between sell shipment and buy shipment before create any shipments, to can do the following:
            Create sell shipment with specific sell rate, after that the buy shipment created automatic with the buy rate attached before to the sell rate, Is it doable?

BR
            A.Elmelegy

Comment

sorry i dont understand what you mean? Do you want to create buy side shipments without actually having the buy rates setup?

Comment

Hi, in the Rate Record Attributes tab help i found the following text
                "Link Buy/Sell Rates
                This section enables you to identify buy rates that are related to a specific sell rate. This is necessary to ensure that the correct buy rate is selected when building buy shipments for a given sell shipment. Use this section to specify buy rates or service providers on a sell rate that should be used when planning buy shipments from a sell shipment. This data is only used when running the Build Buy Side Shipment, Book with Internal NVOCC - Direct, and the Book with Internal NVOCC - Show Routing Options actions from the Sell Shipment Manager.
                These fields only appear if the parent rate offering has a perspective of All or Sell.
                To enable this functionality, configure a Buy Service Provider Profile and/or Buy Rate Record Profile to identify which service providers or rate records should be used when building buy shipments from a sell shipment that was created using this (sell) rate record."

i tried it but not working,

BR
                Ahmed Elmelegy

Comment

Hi Elmelegy . I am facing the same problem.Can You please tell me the exact resolution for this... you said that the problem might be with itinarary.. I

Comment

Hi Vishal

-> Do the Rate & Route query between the source and destination and see if the results are expected.
                    -> Click on the 'Information' icon/link, change 'Tracking Mode & Tracking Level' to ALL. Try building the shipment and click on 'View Explanation' button when error appears. This should give you some clue where the problem is.

Comment

@elmelegy HI ahmed, now am also facing the same problem like U did... Can U pls tell me how did U fix the itenararies...?? Can U pls help me with the steps...? Itz very urgent....

Comment

Working...
                      X