Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error while planning

Hi ,
    I had released an order prior to this error for the same origin and destination, but when I am repeating the same step again - I am getting below error. I had copied the same order release which was successfully released. To just check if the problem is because of capacity /commitment constraints - I unassigned the previously created shipments as well. However the error still persists. Can some one help me with where I need to look for the cause of this error?

-Vipin

2009-02-27 00:47:58.298 719373 Error Exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/dashoptimization/XPRS
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/dashoptimization/XPRS
    at glog.optimization.mip.dash.DashSolver.initializeLi cense(DashSolver.java:79)
    at glog.optimization.mip.dash.DashSolver.<init>(DashS olver.java:43)
    at glog.optimization.mip.MIPSolver.getLocalSolver(MIP Solver.java:79)
    at glog.optimization.mip.MIPSolver.getSolver(MIPSolve r.java:70)
    at glog.optimization.mip.MIPSolver.getSolver(MIPSolve r.java:74)
    at glog.business.serviceprovider.ServiceProviderOptim izer.optimizeServiceProviderAssignments(ServicePro viderOptimizer.java:96)
    at glog.business.serviceprovider.ServiceProviderEngin e.optimize(ServiceProviderEngine.java:616)
    at glog.business.serviceprovider.ServiceProviderEngin e.optimize(ServiceProviderEngine.java:261)
    at glog.business.serviceprovider.ServiceProviderEngin e.optimize(ServiceProviderEngine.java:119)
    at glog.business.action.order.OrderActions.planUnassi gnedOrders(OrderActions.java:815)
    at glog.business.action.order.BulkPlanActionExecutor. planOrders(BulkPlanActionExecutor.java:240)
    at glog.business.action.order.BulkPlanActionExecutor. planOrders(BulkPlanActionExecutor.java:107)
    at glog.business.session.OrderActionSessionBean.planO rders(OrderActionSessionBean.java:1076)
    at glog.business.session.OrderActionSessionServerSide EJBWrapper.planOrders(OrderActionSessionServerSide EJBWrapper.java:1110)
    at glog.business.session.OrderActionSessionHome_likuw d_EOImpl.planOrders(OrderActionSessionHome_likuwd_ EOImpl.java:317
    at glog.server.workflow.adhoc.BulkPlan.executeOrder(B ulkPlan.java:57)
    at glog.server.workflow.adhoc.BulkPlan.execute(BulkPl an.java:41)
    at glog.server.workflow.SimpleWorkflow.execute(Simple Workflow.java:23)
    at glog.server.workflow.WorkflowSessionBean.execute(W orkflowSessionBean.java:64)
    at glog.server.workflow.WorkflowSessionNonTransServer SideEJBWrapper_t6tuwu_EOImpl.execute(WorkflowSessi onNonTransServerSideEJBWrapper_t6tuwu_EOImpl.java: 100)
    at glog.server.workflow.WorkflowManager.execute(Workf lowManager.java:341)
    at glog.server.workflow.Trigger.trigger(Trigger.java: 111)
    at glog.util.event.MemoryEventQueueRunnable.processEv ent(MemoryEventQueueRunnable.java:111)
    at glog.util.event.MemoryEventQueueRunnable.run(Memor yEventQueueRunnable.java:70)
    at glog.util.event.EventThread.run(EventThread.java:7 9)
    at java.lang.Thread.run()V(Unknown Source)
    [batch - 2]
    2009-02-27 00:47:58.392 719373 Debug Planning Attempting to set Status of OrderRelease: FWD/MAC.VIPIN-0005 to PLANNED - FAILED [batch - 2]
Working...
X