ITL - Check Denied Parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITL - Check Denied Parties

I have Created ITL profile and Define the Denied Parties also in Brokerage and Forwarding. In ITL i have given ITL service as DeniedPartyScreenService and Denied Party Screening types as First Name.
    When i have created a Order Release i have selected a Involved Party Location with Qualifier as Shipper which has that Denied Party name in the Involved Party Location Manager.
    When we Check Denied Parties in ITL it ask for the Involved Party Qualifier wcich is Shipper.
    After Submit shipper as involved party qualifier it shows a error as The ITL service DeniedPartyScreenService is not available.
    I m not able to find out the error.
    I hope its because of the ITL service which we have defined in ITL profile.
    Help me for the same.

Re: ITL - Check Denied Parties

hi

check whether you have attached the ITL profile to your domain setting.

Regards

Latha

Comment

Hi Nishant,

Any luck on this?...im facing the same problem. Kindly let me know if you have found out the solution

Originally posted by Nishant_Jain02 View Post
      I have Created ITL profile and Define the Denied Parties also in Brokerage and Forwarding. In ITL i have given ITL service as DeniedPartyScreenService and Denied Party Screening types as First Name.
      When i have created a Order Release i have selected a Involved Party Location with Qualifier as Shipper which has that Denied Party name in the Involved Party Location Manager.
      When we Check Denied Parties in ITL it ask for the Involved Party Qualifier wcich is Shipper.
      After Submit shipper as involved party qualifier it shows a error as The ITL service DeniedPartyScreenService is not available.
      I m not able to find out the error.
      I hope its because of the ITL service which we have defined in ITL profile.
      Help me for the same.
      Regard's
      Arun

Comment

working fine

Comment

create DP > ITL profile .. atatcahit to the domain .. select DeniedPartyScreenService in the ITL service > mention the "DP ID" in the involved party contact on the order

or actions > ITL > check dp > select the role > should list the dp and ask for mannual approval

OR

or action > ITL > View DP >should list the dp and ask for mannual approval

also

create an OR agent with this event ORDER - CHECK DENIED PARTIES (AGENT) and action as CHECK DENIED PARTIES - ORDER RELEASE:
          and

SET STATUS: ITL_ORDER_DENIED_PARTY_FAILED

then check status on or ...

let me knoiw if this helps ... or if you still need the screen shts

Comment

Thanks it works...
            Regard's
            Arun

Comment

Working...
            X