This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED] Bulk Plan Execution Giving Errors

We have setup a new instance of OTM application server to offload Bulk Plan execution. OTM is currently setup to use 2 app instances. When we execute Bulk plans under a specific domain, we are getting following error message in the logs.

2009-05-05 14:32:21.698 623533 Error Exception java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: E:\gc3_temp\dash\bin\javaxprs.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: E:\gc3_temp\dash\bin\javaxprs.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
    at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Ljava.lan g.StringV(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Ljava.lang.Clas s;Ljava.io.FileZ(Unknown Source)

I checked all the weblogic config files and DASH_HOME parameter path and settings.
    Am i missing anything here? Any pointers would be appreciated.
    Regards,
    Gurpreet

Re: Bulk Plan Execution Giving Errors

Did you install of the 3rd party libraries as part of the installer? If so verify that they are in the correct locations.
    If my post was helpful please click on the Thanks! button

MavenWire Hosting Admin
    15 years of OTM experience

Comment

Thanks for your reply Nick.

Yes, I verified all the jar files under following folder.
      E:\gc3_prod\glog\gc3webapp\WEB-INF\lib\3rdparty

I compared the all the files with existing instance running in PROD. Everything is exactly the same.
      Here is another error I see just before this error.
      2009-05-05 14:31:58.197 623533 Error Exception java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
      java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
      at glog.business.order.TOrderRelease.getShipUnitSpecG id(TOrderRelease.java:1355)
      at glog.business.order.TOrderRelease.getEquipmentRefe renceUnitGid(TOrderRelease.java:131
      at glog.business.consolidation.bulkplan.TOrderBundle. createBundle(TOrderBundle.java:2064)
      at glog.business.consolidation.bulkplan.TOrderBundle. <init>(TOrderBundle.java:199)
      at glog.business.consolidation.bulkplan.TOrderBundle. <init>(TOrderBundle.java:180)
      at glog.business.consolidation.bulkplan.OrderBundleBu ilder.makeTOrderBundles(OrderBundleBuilder.java:51 1)
      at glog.business.consolidation.bulkplan.OrderBundleBu ilder.makeTOrderBundles(OrderBundleBuilder.java:42 2)
      at glog.business.consolidation.bulkplan.OrderBundleBu ilder.makeTOrderBundles(OrderBundleBuilder.java:46 4)
      at glog.business.consolidation.bulkplan.OrderPlanner. makeTOrderBundlesAndFindItineraries(OrderPlanner.j ava:547)
      at glog.business.consolidation.bulkplan.OrderPlanner. bulkPlan(OrderPlanner.java:225)
      Regards,
      Gurpreet

Comment

Are both systems on the same patch level? Has the database been patched to the correct CU?

MavenWire Hosting Admin

Comment

Yes, both DB and APP instances are on CU5 RU2. I also verified the patches installed after CU5 RU2 are same.
          Thanks again.
          Regards,
          Gurpreet

Comment

I would say you probably have a scalability setup issue. I would suggest you contact Oracle support for assistance. I've helped set this up for one of our customers and they have not had an issue like this.

MavenWire Hosting Admin

Comment

Okay, I will try that. Thanks for your help.
              Regards,
              Gurpreet

Comment

Found the problem.
                We were missing E:\....\dash\bin entry for enviornment variable PATH in the APP server.
                Regards,
                Gurpreet

Comment

Working...
                X