Appointment Manager Slot Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appointment Manager Slot Times

While trying to configure OTM 5.0 Appointment Manager (Version GC3v50-P20070731) for a location an issue has been encountered.

Here are the details:
    Shipping Information:

7 Days a week Open 7:30am - 5:30pm
    4 Dock Doors in 2 hour increments (7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30pm, 1:30pm, and 3:30pm)

The Layout of the appointment manager starts at 8am and only creates 4 time slots (8am, 10am, 12pm, and 2pm) instead of 5 (7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30pm, 1:30pm, and 3:30pm). Is this a system issue or configuration issue? Has anyone been able to setup something similar within the Appointment Manager screen

I see an issue on metalink explaining issues with appointments before 8am and after 5pm but said it should be resolved with a later 5.0 patch release which I have installed.

Re: Appointment Manager Slot Times

Hi,

I am also facing the similar issue.
    I guess this is a system issue as "Appointment View Start Time" can only have fixed value ( in hours) and and not from hours-minutes combination - Like it can have value like 7am, but not 7:30am.
    Nipun Lakhotia
    Manager, EY

Comment

Re: Appointment Manager Slot Times

Dock door opening times are dictated by Calendars associated with the resource.

Why would you have 2 hour slots though? wouldn't it be better to have 30 mins slots?

There are a lot of improvements to this functionality in 5.5

If you are set on using Appointment scheduling I would recommend you upgrade

Gary
      Regards
      Gary Cunningham
      www.cbmc.co.uk
      www.mavenwire.com

Comment

Working...
      X