No announcement yet.

Can we invoke Container Optimization through passing data through an Interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we invoke Container Optimization through passing data through an Interface

Does container optimization also support showing the loading of the container (3-D placement).

Or is it that Load configuration only supports 3-D placement.

I have a situation where the orders are bundled to build TL - before order processing starts.

Can we use Container optimization and pass on Order details to determine whether it builds TL or not ? What is the process of checking it ?

thx and rgds,
    Pankaj

Re: Can we invoke Container Optimization through passing data through an Interface

I am not really sure what you are trying to achieve. Do you want to know if a set of orders represents a full TL prior to sending them to OTM?

Comment

Re: Can we invoke Container Optimization through passing data through an Interface

Hi Pankaj,

Yes Load configuration only supports 3d placement...Container optimization is the additionally derive a better solution.. kindly clarify your scenario before order processing?
      Last edited by Vidya; August 7, 2009, 06:10. Reason: .
      Thanks,
      Vidya

Comment

Hi Vidya,

I have similar requirement. Business want to create internal sales order where the sales order occupies the entire truck load. Order information is in ERP. Before booking the order, business wants to check the container optimization.

Regards
        Agathian

Comment

Working...
        X