Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multistop Buy shipment in 6.0

Hi,

We are trying to replicate a multistop scenario ( Pick and 2 drops) as doen in 5.5 to 6.0.

The bulk plan in 6.0 creates 2 indepenent buy shipments, whilst the bulk plan in 5.5 with the same settings using the default parameter, creates a proper multi stop buy shipment.

When we try to use order release > (actions) > ops planning > create buy shipments > multistop we get the following error.....

Failed to reassign equipment group and recalculate cost for TShipmentPair: Pair of: 78710550 (LOG.LocA ->LOG.Loc C) and 79167050 (LOG.Loc A->LOG.Loc B) Distance Saving: 1080.6400000000003 MI Orders: LOG.OR_001, LOG.OR_002, ....

any advice would be welcome ...

rgds--

Re: Multistop Buy shipment in 6.0

If things that worked in 5.5 don't in 6.0, I would turn to Oracle Support

Comment

Thanks Lourens . We have any ways raised a SR in metalink for this ... just thought some one on the forum might have tried this already ...

rgds--

Comment

Try using "MULTISTOP configuration" in planning parameter to build multi-stop shipments.

I was able to create in my instance.
        Nipun Lakhotia
        Manager, EY

Comment

Hi nipun,

we tried that as well by changing some logic config values ... but didnt work .. can you send the screen shots of the scenario so that we can try the same ...

thanks

rgds--

Comment

snapshot of multistop config ID
            Attached Files
            Nipun Lakhotia
            Manager, EY

Comment

Nipun,

Tried with the suggested changes to the logic config , but the result is the same ...

rgds--

Comment

I tried vanilla scenario of Pick-Drop-Drop with 2 orders ( A->B and A->C), multistop Itinerary (A-> regionBC) and TL rates (A->regionBC).

OTM6 is giving desired results
                Nipun Lakhotia
                Manager, EY

Comment

thats exactly what we are trying ... can you send the screen shots of the entire thhing .....what is the result when you go for order release > (actions) > ops planning > create buy shipments > multistop is it still the desired reults ...

rgds--

Comment

I am trying using
                    order release > (actions) > ops planning > create buy shipments > Bulk Plan

Even with "Multistop" action, we are getting desired results
                    Nipun Lakhotia
                    Manager, EY

Comment

Re: Multistop Buy shipment in 6.2

Hi

I have a similar scenario of Pick-Drop-Drop with 2 orders ( A->B and A->C), multistop Itinerary (A-> regionBC) and TL rates (A->regionBC).

Single shipment is created when i use multistop planning parameter. But when i use operational planning> create buy shipment> Multistop then it is showing the following error.

Failed to reassign equipment group and recalculate cost for TShipmentPair

I understand from the log that the same equipment is not getting assigned to the second order. Any idea?

Regards
                      Latha

Comment

Working...
                      X