Multileg Consolidation Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multileg Consolidation Issue

In attempting to plan orders through a Consolidation Point, I notice 5 orders fail to consolidate (they actually plan individually) when they are Bulk Planned along with another set of orders. However, when these 5 orders are planned alone, they are consolidated properly. Has anyone seen this? How do I fix it? Is there a Planning Parameter that I can invoke? Its almost as if I need the BP to go through another iteration, but this is not a Multistop scenario.

Re: Multileg Consolidation Issue

Hi Joe,
    You need to give a bit more information about what makes these 5 orders so special. It's likely there is some kind of constraint that you've overlooked.
    Lourens

Comment

Re: Multileg Consolidation Issue

The Itineraries involved contain Location Profiles on the a few of the legs. And some of the Rate Records associated with this scenario use Equipment Group Conditional Rules in the Rate Costs. As a result, increasing the MAX NUM OF ITINERARY LOCATION COMBINATIONS (from 20 to 2500) Planning Parameter and switching the RATE ALL EQUIPMENT GROUPS IN SHIPMENT BUILDING (to TRUE) Parameter allowed the orders to consolidate as desired.

Comment

Working...
      X