Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTM 5.0: Compartments

Hello,

I would like to use Compartments on an Equipment to implement some basic stacking.
    The Compartment should get selected by Commodity/Temperature Controls, which I have configured.

I assigned 2 Compartments to an Equipment Group, which gets selected when planning my test-case.
    Where (after building the Buy Shipment) can I find which Ship Unit goes to which Compartment??

thanks for comments

Re: OTM 5.0: Compartments

Is anybody using Compartments for his OTM modelling? Where in the UI or in which database tables do you find Ship Units associated with Compartments?

thanks for comments
    Norbert

Comment

Hi,
      I was trying to configure the compartment stuff. the max weight on the compartment doesnot work. Do we need to enable any planning parameter or load config.
      Di you get through your problem.

In my scenario if my equipment max weight is is 20000 kgs ( TEM CONTROL -20 TO _20 DEG CEL)
      compartment 1 with temp control ID A(-20 T0 0 DEG CEL) MAx WEIGHT 5000 KGS
      COMPT 2 WITH TEMP CONTROL ID B (0 TO 20 DEG CEL) MAX WT 6000 kgs

IF my order has two items one with a commoDity with TEMP CONTROL A weighing 8000 kgs
      & other withtem control id B and weighing 9000 kgs.

ideally it should fail as the comp capacity is HIGHER, but OTM bulids shipment as long as order weight is LE to equipment max weight.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Ram

Comment

Hi

When i set compartment in a equipment and the same problem exist when th eorder weight is more than the compartment max weight...bulk plan should fail or should throw some error..but accomadate in a same equipment...

Is their any parameter to be set?
        Thanks,
        Vidya

Comment

Working...
        X