Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merging shipment by agent

Hi guys,
    is there a way to merge to shipment by agent?

I have an agent that is triggered off by an event on a shipment. I want this shipment to be automatically merged to another one. The target shipment is fixed, so I already have its GID.
    Any suggestion or workaround is appreciated.
    Thanks

Re: Merging shipment by agent

In your agent, create a variable with the fixed shipment GID and then use the variable rather than a fixed value in the shipment_id field on the agent action.

Comment

yes, this is the way I want to do it, the problem is that there isn't any 'merge' action among the agent actions

Comment

It's called MOVE ORDER TO SHIPMENT

Comment

For some reasons I have to merge 2 shipments, not to move an order. However the action move to existing shipment gives me the following error:
          Unable to add new order bundle to existing shipment FGARAFALO.01048. [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '8' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)']

Comment

Sorry, I was mistaken. I thought you wanted to move an order to an existing shipment.
            Merging shipments by agent may not work.

Comment

Alternatively you could delete the shipment, and move the relating order releases by agent to the fixed shipment.

Comment

Is the problem got solved merging shipments through agents?

Comment

Working...
                X