Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handling shipments not creating...

Hi All,

I am successfully creating xdock scenario. But am not able to build the Handling shipments in that. I have checked the "create xdock handling shipments" check box for the xdock location and created handling rate offering and rate record. But when build the xdock scenario, the handling shipments are not coming.

Can anybody help me in this.

Thank you.
    Priya.

Re: Handling shipments not creating...

Hi - Did you try having a resource type for your x-dock location. For e.g create a resource type x-dock worker to handle your shipments at the x-dock.
    Regard's
    Arun

Comment

Hi Arun,

Thank you so much Arun. Now I can able to build the Handling shipments in XDock scenario. But I implemented one more scenario, which is having both consolidation and de-consolidation. like, orders are coming from A, B locations and consolidate at Loc 'C' and goes to Location 'D' and there it deconsolidate and goes to Loc 'E' & 'F' respectively.
      In this case, i am able to get the shipments successfully. But, I could not able to create the handling shipments. For this case also, i created resource type for the Loc 'C' & Loc 'D'.

But why I am not able to build the handling shipments. Can you please explain me why this is happening?

Your help will be appreciable.
      Priya.

Comment

Any comments on this please.

Priya.

Comment

Priya,

I just tried with a de-consol scenario with pool handling setups and I'm able to create a handling shipments without any issue's. It is the same setups to create the handling as you did for the x-dock. Make sure you checked the "Create pool handling shipment" and created a valid rate offering with offering type n mode as Handling. If you have these done already and still not able to create, we have see the logs to find why it is not.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by arunk; March 30th, 2011, 06:54. Reason: attchment missed
          Regard's
          Arun

Comment

Working...
          X