Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk Planning not picking low cost mode

Hello all,

I am facing an issue with bulk planning wherein the planning is not picking the lowest mode of transportation.

I am having following setups

Service Provider :

ServProv1

Itinerary setup :
    Itinerary1 Location : Country to Country, Single leg with TL mode, Eq group assigned: 10 whlr trucks
    Itinerary2 Location : Country to Country, Single leg with LTL mode , Eq group assigned: 10 whlr trucks

Now the rate offering are as below

RO1 : Service Provider: ServProv1 , Mode - TL , Profile TL
    RO2 : Service Provider: ServProv1 , Mode - LTL , Profile LTL

Rate Records
    RR 1 : rate offering : RO1 , charges 2 aed per 1 km distance travelled by shipment
    RR 2 : rate offering : RO2 , charges 1 aed per 1 km distance travelled by shipment

Here the Equipment type capacity is 10000 kg and i am planning with 10 kg on the order

Now with the above setups when i try to bulk planning with default parameter set, it always creates a shipment with LTL mode and that cost double than the TL mode.

The expectation here is to create the shipment with TL mode since it would be of lesser cost. Also, i am not passing any values in the constraint tab on order release.

I may be mistaken somewhere or is it the OTM behaviour to built the shipment with LTL mode if the Max equipment capacity is not reached.

Thanks

Working...
X