Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capacity usage not getting recorded

Hi Team,

Need some guidance on the capacity usage.

I have created the Capacity Limit for an equipment on a specific lane for a week along with a Capacity Group.

I have made the changes in the Planning Parameter "Consider capacity limits = True".

I have attached the Capacity Group in the Rate offering and checked the 'Track capacity Usage'

When I plan my order, though the shipment is being created on a day when there is a capacity Limit, the Capacity usage still is showing as 'Zero'.

Is there anything else that I am missing to configure?

Thank you,
    Sajeed Mohammad
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Regards,
    Sajeed Mohammad

Re: Capacity usage not getting recorded

Hope your equipment group is attached to the equipment type which you are using in the capacity limits config.

Regards,
    Anirban Roy

Comment

Re: Capacity usage not getting recorded

Thank you Anirban,

As you have mentioned, My equipment group is attached to the Equipment type that i have listed down in the Capacity Limit definition.

Regards,
      Sajeed Mohammad
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Regards,
      Sajeed Mohammad

Comment

Hi Sajeed, Can you please confirm on how you achieved the Usage increment? I am having the same problem now. We are using OTM 6.4.2.

Thanks,
        Sheetal

Comment

Working...
        X