Rate Offering Corporation Profile ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate Offering Corporation Profile ID

Has anyone in the community able to use the Corporation Profile ID on rates (specifically Rate Offering) to separate rates by the source/destination location corporations? For example you can have two orders (same lane) which bulk plan together but the source/destination location corporation are different. I am trying to have each order use a specific rate offering based on the corporation. Unfortunately I have been unsuccessful and was wondering if anyone in the community has done this. I am currently on 5.0

Re: Rate Offering Corporation Profile ID

hello,

OTM looks to the ORDEROWNER involved party to match the corporation for rating purpose. OTM will look at the corporation on the ORDEROWNER involved party contact/location. Only if this corporation matches with any of the corporation in the corp. profile (marked as compatible), OTM will use that rate offering for rating.

Regards
    Hrishikesh
    Regards
    Hrishikesh Mhatre

Comment

Hrishikesh,

Thanks for the information. That was the missing piece. It works perfectly....

Comment

Originally posted by bfolan View Post
        Hrishikesh,

Thanks for the information. That was the missing piece. It works perfectly....

Only if this corporation matches with any of the corporation in the corp. profile (marked as compatible), OTM will use that rate offering for rating.
        Very important missing piece! If this is not marked, orderowner is ignored.

Comment

Working...
        X