Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rate Cost for LTL offering type

Hi

can we do LTL mode without weight break and with BUY SHIPEMENT as cost rule.

If not please suggest the proper method of doing the LTL Shipement.

Anand

Re: rate Cost for LTL offering type

Hi Anand,

Usually for a Real life Business Case LTL shipments will be based on Weight Breaks.

You can however do LTL shipments without using Weight break and with BUY shipment as Cost Rule. Just select LTL as the Offering Type in the Rate Offering.

Let me know if this clarifies the doubt.

Regards,
    Divya

Comment

Hi Divya

Thanks for your reply. I have tried that &the rates are populating.let me explain u the total scenario:-

I am building a multi stop scenario with TL & LTL mode. In TL there is no any issues. But with LTL i am ubable to get the rates even though i define Base & Master rate offering, base & master rate record, Weight breaks, lane ID's n all.

Just help me out if you can explain me the LTL shipement in Multistop. Also suggest if you have any information about multi leg shipement.

Anand

Comment

Hi Anand,

You can create Multistop LTL shipments without configuring Weight breaks. All you need to do is create Multistop Itinerary and LTL rate offering with Buy Shipment as the rate cost basis in the Rate Record.
        Make sure when you create Multistop Itinerary use the lane as Country to Country or Region to region (not Location to Location).
        When you bulk plan the Order Releases the OR's will get consolidated to give 1 shipment (if all other wt./vol. constarints are met).

Multi leg shipments are the shipments where the Mode of Transport for the shipment is different. The itinerary for a multileg shipment is defined in a specifc way. You can look at OTM user guide to understand the same.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,
        Divya

Comment

Good Morning Divya

Good explaination about multistop. I got the shipement. Now i have to try it with Weight break. And hope i will do that.

I am not yet tried Multi leg. Let me see. please suggest where i can get the OTM user Guide. If you have any soft copy, can u email it to me? I appreaciate ur positive feedback.

Thanks

Anand

Comment

Hi Anand,

Good that it is working now.

For multileg you can search on metalink or Oracle website. you will get the relevant material there.

In case you face an issue when you test a scenario feel free to get back to me.

regards,
            \Divya

Comment

Working...
            X