Automating the Fuel Surcharge weekly updation Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automating the Fuel Surcharge weekly updation Process

There was a post in regards to this issue a few months back. I am reposting again in case someone has come up with a solution to automating the FSC updation process.

Currently we have 80 FSC rate factors to update on a weekly basis. If this process could be automated, it would save us a considerable amount of manpower as we need to go into each default that is created and enter a new expiration dte prior to creating our next RATE FACTOR.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Automating the Fuel Surcharge weekly updation Process

Hi Chris,

There is currently no way to schedule the running of the rate factor within OTM. The Data Management Guide describes a way to initiate externally via a python script i.e.

<<ClientUtil.py -command procAllRateFactors >>

We have already tried running this script in our test environment but did not get the required results. Oracle has identified this issue as a bug and have targeted the fix for OTM 5.5 CU5 RU4.

Nipun Lakhotia
    Manager, EY

Comment

Re: Automating the Fuel Surcharge weekly updation Process

Hi Christopher,

I am not sure about your requirement,means how you get rates, are they in fixed pattern every week, but you can have a option of recurring process in OTM, which will automaticly create and expire accessorial based on the duration you specify (I hope you keep Fuel surchage in Accessorial of rate record)

May be it become better if you can suggest exactly about the requirement
      Regards
      Geetika

-----------------------------------------------------------
      If my post was useful please click Thanks!
      -----------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X