Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we define one Rate Service for the whole EU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we define one Rate Service for the whole EU?

Hi,
    Can anyone let me know how do i define a rate service which is common for any two countries in EU?

Our customer want to have only one rate service for all the countries within europe union. The actual time will always vary. So they don't want to define exact time for any two locations all the time.

Thanks.

Re: Can we define one Rate Service for the whole EU?

1) Create Region including all European countries
    2) Set up Rate Service with Lookup to a lane from region 'EUROPE' to 'EUROPE'.

Comment

Hi Lourens,
      Thank you for the quick reply. It worked. I went on to create a direct shipment with rates and itinerary based on regions. I can create shipments between any two countries which are available in the region.

Can we also do multi stop using this ? I tried creating a itinerary as a multistop one. But it is not working.

Thanks,
      Venkat.

Comment

A cross country multi stop is feasible in OTM

Comment

Hi Lourens,
          Thank you for your reply. I have defined a region which includes all the countries of EU.
          If i create a itinerary with this region as both source and destination, will i be able to create multi stop shipments automatically? Can you please let me know if there is any different in the configuration using regions?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X