Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we have common Rate Service?

Hi,
    Is it possible to have one rate service for all countries without any external engines?

Our customer requirement is to have one rate service for all countries. They will manually adjust the dates in the shipment level.

If not possible to have one rate service, is it possible to adjust the planning parameter not to consider the rate service during planning?

Thanks,
    Venkat.

Re: Can we have common Rate Service?

Of course you can use one Rate Service for all Rate Offerings. For your case, maybe SIMULATION type of Rate Service is the easiest.

If you would like to disable Calculate Service Time calculation, uncheck the flag in Itinerary Leg.
    3.Select the Calculate Service Time check box to allow Oracle Transportation Management to select the service time from the rate offering that applies to the leg. Service time is made up of details such as, drive time, work time, and rest time which are associated with travelling from one location to another. For the transportation modes air, rail, and vessel travel, the service times are calculated based on transportation schedules available for each mode.

4.If you clear the Calculate Service Time check box, complete the Expected Transit Time field, enter a time value, and select a time duration (e.g., days, weeks, months) for travel time; otherwise, no service time applies for the leg. When you select an itinerary, Oracle Transportation Management converts the Expected Transit Time unit of measure to the unit of measure in your user preferences. For example, if you enter 3 days, and your preferred unit of measure for duration is hours, Oracle Transportation Management converts the Expected Transit Time to 72 hours.
    --
    Joseph Liang
    MavenWire APAC
    http://www.mavenwire.com/

Comment

Hi Joseph,
      Thank you. I made it. It works. I also unselected the Calculate Contract Rate so that i don't have to define contract for each service provider and enter the estimated rate as 800 EUR in the itinerary configuration. But now i'm not able to tender the shipment. I don't have any rate offering or Rate record for the shipment. When it planned it planned without them as i don't have them and also disabled the flag in itinerary as i mentioned.

The explanation message file is attached.

Thank you for your help.
      Venkat.

Comment

Hi,
        Please find the explanation file
        Attached Files

Comment

No idea about the error means.
          Could you check whether it is caused by Calculate Contract Rate or Calculate Service Time or both.
          --
          Joseph Liang
          MavenWire APAC
          http://www.mavenwire.com/

Comment

Working...
          X