Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTM rating not Fetching rates from Kewill - Carrier Fedex

Hi

We have integrated Kewill with OTM v6.0. We are able to RIQ rates and time from Kewill for UPS but not for Fedex carrier. When we look at the logs , we find an error message " Invalid carrier service configuration for Rate API"

The service provider alias " Kewill carrier code " = FEDEX. However the input string being fetched for Kewill is taking only FEDE as the code . We suspect this could be an issue but not sure.

Did anyone face such kind of issue before?

Are there some special set ups required for getting rates from Kewill for Fedex in particular?

Regards

Medha

OTM rating not Fetching rates from Kewill - Carrier Fedex

Dear All,

We are using kewill Flagship as the rating tool for parcel rating of the Shipments. We are unable to fetch the rates for FEDEX carrier. The OTM system is giving an error as "2010-01-26 15:39:25.112 20453 Debug RateEngine cause.RatingEngine.ExceptionCaught (method=REXGeneric.parseStream(), stackTrace=[INFEASIBLE] Error code in standard response from Kewill external rating engine: <Required field missing in: RATE API:Receiver Name>".

We have setup the carrier Alias as FEDX1 instead of FEDEX as OTM will handle onlu 4 characters for SCAC.

Please can someone who has worked on this can help.

Regards,
    Murthy

Comment

Re: OTM rating not Fetching rates from Kewill - Carrier Fedex

I believe there are two issues you guys are having... basically the OTM servprov alias refnum will have to match the carrier id for UPS and Fedex in Kewill. Similarly, the rate services in OTM will have to match the service time calculations in Kewill. These two keys are taken from OTM and sent to Kewill in a string that it uses to perform rating.

At the moment, I do not have the codes for UPS and Fedex in front of me as they are on my other PC, but you should be able to find them fairly easily within Kewill. In any case, once you have all of the aliases and rate services setup for each carrier in OTM, the integration should work as expected.

Comment

Re: Kewill RIQ for Fedex carrier

Hi

Thanks for your response. We have been able to resolve our issue. OTM does not accept values more than 4 Characters for Serv Prov Alias : KEWILL CARRIER CODE. We changed the value from FEDEX to FEDE and created a carrier with the same name FEDE in Kewill .Its begun fetching results.

Regards

Medha

Comment

Working...
        X