Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error while retriveing the time on screen find (distance/time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error while retriveing the time on screen find (distance/time)

I have set up 2 ports and also set up voyage scheudle and linked it correctly. When I go to find distance and time screen, enter location/rate service id and click find, getting below error message. Also when I try to retrieve rate data on RIQ it says no rate offering matched. If I change the rate service type for rate service from voyageschedule to let say simulation then it retrieves the records correctly.
    Below is the error message on find distance/time screen.

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0.00

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0.00"
    at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Num berFormatException.java:4
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:45
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:499)
    at glog.business.util.ParameterData.getIntValue(Param eterData.java:70)
    at glog.business.util.PlanningParameterHelper.getIntV alue(PlanningParameterHelper.java:435)
    at glog.business.util.PlanningParameterHelper.getIntV alue(PlanningParameterHelper.java:442)
    at glog.business.rateservicescheduling.RateServiceDri veEngine.drive(RateServiceDriveEngine.java:155)
    at glog.business.rateservicescheduling.RateServiceEng ine.calculateServiceTime(RateServiceEngine.java:29 6)
    at glog.business.rate.rateservice.RateServiceSession. calculateService(RateServiceSession.java:183)
    at glog.business.action.RateActionExecutor.calcRateSe rviceTime(RateActionExecutor.java:234)
    at glog.business.session.RateActionSessionBean.calcRa teServiceTime(RateActionSessionBean.java:284)
    at glog.business.session.RateActionSessionServerSideE JBWrapper.calcRateServiceTime(RateActionSessionSer verSideEJBWrapper.java:327)
    at glog.business.session.RateActionSessionHome_a6s4b5 _EOImpl.calcRateServiceTime(RateActionSessionHome_ a6s4b5_EOImpl.java:649)
    at glog.business.session.RateActionSessionHome_a6s4b5 _EOImpl_WLSkel.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicS erverRef.java:589)
    at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ClusterableServerRef.invoke(C lusterableServerRef.java:230)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicSe rverRef.java:477)
    at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:363)
    at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:147)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest (BasicServerRef.java:473)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.wls.WLSExecuteRequest.run(WL SExecuteRequest.java:11
    at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread. java:201)
    at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java :173)
    Thanks,
    Prakash Hiremath

Re: Error while retriveing the time on screen find (distance/time)

I am able to resolve this by logging in as dba.admin and updating the value of NUM OF DAYS ADDED TO LD FOR SEARCH SCHEDULE in parameter set to 0
    Thanks,
    Prakash Hiremath

Comment

Re: Error while retriveing the time on screen find (distance/time)

This is due to Bug 9582812 and it had been fixed in 6.1.2
      --
      Joseph Liang
      MavenWire APAC
      http://www.mavenwire.com/

Comment

Working...
      X