Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hierarchy Approval of Invoice

Hi,
    Can we have hierarchical approval of Invoice in OTM? When a user approves it, it has to send to another user for approval again. Is it possible to have this in OTM?

Thanks.

Re: Hierarchy Approval of Invoice

I do not know if that is possible but one solution would be to create an external invoice status which the first user would have to change and the second user would actually approve this invoice. We have something very similiar implemented.

Comment

Hi,
      Can you please give me some more information on how did you configure this external status for two approvers. We want our voucher to be generated only after the second approval.

Thanks.

Comment

This would be just a quick solution. One group of users would use a screenset which they are only able to see and change invoices with an external status of, for example, Not Authorized. This group would change the status from Not Authorized to Authorized. The second group of users would have be able to see invoices in Authorized status. This can be restricted through the screenset. The second group would actually do the approval step/action. This might or might not work inside your company but is a way you can have a separation which ensures both groups authorize/approve the invoice. Any questions please let me know.

Comment

Working...
        X