Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allocation Error when Adjusting Sell Costs

We receive the following error when the sell shipment costs are adjusted:

insert into allocation_order_release_d (alloc_seq_no,alloc_cost_seqno,order_release_gid,c ost_description,accessorial_code_gid,cost,general_ ledger_gid,exchange_rate_date,exchange_rate_gid,do main_name,cost_currency_gid,cost_base) values (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?); [242803, 3, KIIMI.460712, A, KING.FSC_PCT_IMI_SELL, 5.85 USD, null, null, DEFAULT, KIIMI] [agentPlanning - 2]
    java.sql.SQLException: ORA-28117: integrity constraint violated - parent record not found
    glog.util.exception.CreateExceptionWrapper

This error is inconsistent and we will receive the error on some orders but not on others. There seems to be no difference between the orders and the only difference I see between the shipments is that the TOTAL TRANS COST field is not populated on the shipments where we see the error.

I can't find the root of the problem and would be open to any help.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Allocation Error when Adjusting Sell Costs

Is the order (and buy shipment) in the parent domain but the sell shipment is in the sub domain? Is the sign-on user in the parent domain or in the subdomain?

Comment

The order and buy shipment are in the parent domain.
      Sell shipment is in the subdomain.
      User is in the parent domain.

thanks,

Chris

Comment

Ok. That eliminates my theory. Is the cost of the sell shipment zero? I know the system is not able to allocate zero costs.

Comment

No - we have cost associated to the shipments. Although I have noticed that the ACTUAL SHIPMENT COST is populated but the TOTAL TRANS COST is 0. I was just starting to investigate this. Any idea?

Comment

Unfortunately I do not know why the actual shipment cost field is populated but the total trans cost is not. My only suggestion would be to check the shipment rating logs to see if there are any other errors.

Comment

Hi, the sql looks a bit weird. After domain name, you are supposed to have COST_CURRENCY_GIS and COST_BASE but those 2 values are not there in you insert (stops after DOMAIN_NAME KIIMI). Not sure if that could be it, but worth a look.
              MavenWire
              www.MavenWire.com

Comment

Working...
              X