Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create Credit Note for BILL

Hi All,

Has any one worked for creating credit note for Sell side? I tried the below steps:

1. Created new agent action, using the class for invoice credit note creation , ''glog.server.agent.business.invoice.CreateCreditN ote'' .and Agent Type to be ''BILL''. I tried replacing invoice with bill but no such class exist, is anyone having idea about the exact class if any?
    2 then i created a new agent of bill type which was using the above action.
    3 This agent was used for Action manager creation which was linked to ''BILL'' Screen set

When the action is clicked for any Bill (Parent or Standard ), it sucessfully creates the Credit Note. But when i did the error handling of the agent , it sends error notification evrytime i use the action.
    In the error notification i am not able to trace the cause of the error,it says

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00911: invalid character

But strange is that i am not using any character, Does it refer to Bill, as i am using a Invoice class ? Has anyone faced this type of issue befor, or has any idea to resolve it ? Also when it creates Credit note successfully what does this error mean, did i missed some step ?

Many thanks for the help.

Regards
    Geetika Dua

Last edited by geetikadua; May 22, 2009, 06:43. Reason: Issue resolved
    Regards
    Geetika

-----------------------------------------------------------
    If my post was useful please click Thanks!
    -----------------------------------------------------------
Working...
X