Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to upload Bill into OTM

Hi,

I have a user requirement to generate the billing report in excel. Allow user to amend the bill amount and upload into OTM. I am unable to find a billing XML for me to upload it into OTM. I manage to find a Payment XML but upon uploaded, OTM will default the Invoice Type = 'I'. I like to check whether anyone had tried to upload bill into OTM? Upon upload, only the bill amount and bill details will be updated.

Regards,
    Dave Lee

Re: How to upload Bill into OTM

Hi Dave,

We have been unable to do this in OTM. To get around it, we upload an Invoice with a REFNUM against it, then update the INVOICE_TYPE to 'B' within an Agent Direct SQL Update. You can the send in updates also, but again, I think you have to update the INVOICE_TYPE.

We are still using Version 5.0, so I am not sure if this has changed in 6.0/6.1.

Regards,
    James Foran
    Toll Global Information Services
    http://www.tollgroup.com

Comment

Re: How to upload Bill into OTM

Originally posted by james_foran View Post
      Hi Dave,

We have been unable to do this in OTM. To get around it, we upload an Invoice with a REFNUM against it, then update the INVOICE_TYPE to 'B' within an Agent Direct SQL Update. You can the send in updates also, but again, I think you have to update the INVOICE_TYPE.

We are still using Version 5.0, so I am not sure if this has changed in 6.0/6.1.

Regards,
      Hi James,

That's what i am currently doing. I just wonder is there any better solution. I tried to include Invoice_type in the Payment XML but the business logic ignore this field during update. I just there are others out there has a better solution. Thanks for your sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X