Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voucher Allocation for Shipment as Work

Hi All,

I have a requirement where a shipment will be copied to create a Shipment as Work (SAW) shipment. this will also have a invoice and will create voucher.
    But I am having issues in allocation for this voucher. Whenever I try to perform Allocation I get below error message

"Allocation::initializePlanningCosts - No ord_line_gid relationship exists on SShipUnitLine - NBL.20150917-0002-002-0002, ShipUnitLineNo - 1 (shipPK=NBL.NB15366894)"

Do I need to make any additional updates to the copied shipment so the voucher could be associated.
    your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mukul

Re: Voucher Allocation for Shipment as Work

It seems you are creating this saw shipment by custom package. If so, make sure OB line is updated on related ship unit of SAW shipment. Ideally OTM should handle that on own during automatic saw shipment creation.
    Regards
    Geetika

-----------------------------------------------------------
    If my post was useful please click Thanks!
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Re: Voucher Allocation for Shipment as Work

Thanks Geetika, for your response.
      You are right when I am copying shipment s_ship_unit_line table miss the entries for or_line_gid and order_release_gid, once you add those and Allocate Voucher works fine.

I am not sure if OTM should copy these while copying shipment, but I am trying to have this in agent to update the table with these fields.

Thanks for your help.
      Mukul

Comment

Working...
      X