Send Bid Invitation Does Not Create CRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send Bid Invitation Does Not Create CRT

I have created my Project and Bid Round successfully. My understanding is that the Send Bid Invitation action is supposed to generate the Carrier Response Template in an Excel file format, and then send it to the carriers in the Bid Round

What I get is an e-mail that is sent to the carriers with the subject 'Invitation to Bid', the Open/Close dates of the Sourcing Project and Bid Round, and a link for the carrier to view the lanes that are included in the Bid Round. I do not see the Excel file with the CRT however.

Is there a piece of setup that I must perform in order to create or view the CRT in Excel format?

Also, in the Sourcing documentation that I have, there is a file named P_CARRIER_RESPONSE, which stores the information generated by the CRT. But I do not see this file in our system. Has it been replaced by another file?

Re: Send Bid Invitation Does Not Create CRT

You have to design your own carrier response template from bid round action >> Create/Generate carrier response template. This will genrate the excel which you have to attach it along with "Send bid invitation". You need to have your sourcing contacts defined for your service providers to recieve the notification.

Comment

Re: Send Bid Invitation Does Not Create CRT

Thanks for the help Sachin. Now I can see the 'Generate CRT' button. Previously, I was under the impression that this was automatically built when you send the notifications to the service providers.

Comment

Working...
      X