E-Mail notification on shipment confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Mail notification on shipment confirmation

I have an issue which is "to notify to the shipto location contact by email that the shipment has been confirmed and that the associated order released will be delivered."
    if there is two order release on a shipment, two notifcations will be sent and if there is three shipments for one OR, 3 notifications will be sent.

This is what I have understood with this.
    1. shipment will be created.
    2. Tender will be sent to the Service Provider.
    3. Service Provider acceps/Rejects Tender.
    4.If accepted, Then it will invoke the Automation agent(needed to be created)....whose action is to send the mail to the involved parties at ship to location
    5.If there are two order release on a shipment, I send two notifcation (one each to the involved party)and if there are three shipments for one OR, I send 3 notifications to the single involved party.

am I approaching in the rite direction Please let me know if not.
    Last edited by bhawesh; October 26, 2009, 09:43.

Re: E-Mail notification on shipment confirmation

I don't really understand the issue, or are you asking how to set up an agent that will send a notification for every order and/or shipment?

If so, you shipment agent that triggers on accept tender should trigger a custom agent event for all related order releases. This order release agent should then send a notification to the contact of the destination location. You may need to create a custom email stylesheet to ensure all relevant information about the order release and the shipment is included.

Comment

Working...
    X